Thursday 11 December 2014

My Masterpiece...

By:
Marini Mohd Thaib


I have a few things that I want to show you... My passion towards art - scrap booking, doodling and quilling. I am quite lazy right now to explain in details. I will update the detail version very soon. Just enjoy my photos !

 My first attempt of card design

My first attempt of scrap booking

 My new scrapbook cover page

 My Travel Journal cover page

Design of my scrap booking

 Cover page of my diary


 Cover page of my diary

I made this for a friend

 I made this for a friend 

My first birthday card designed with quilling

Sold this to a friend - my first sale

My favorite quilling design

My first attempt of doodling. I felt amazing

Some of my doodlings. The other doodlings are not been captured


I am working on my first scrapbook now... Will show you the finish product soon.

Thanks for viewing...



No comments:

Post a Comment