Monday 13 November 2017

Baby movement

By:
Marini Mohd Thaib

There is no word to describe my feelings when I felt my first baby movement in my belly. I don't really remember the exact date when I can feel it. It seems like a vibration in my stomach...like air bubbles and gassy. When my pregnancy is in 19 weeks I can feel the baby movement became stronger and now in 21 weeks I can feel my baby kicks every day. I am looking forward for her to kick so that I know she is ok in there, so that I feel we are connected to each other. I can't wait to experience more of my pregnancy. I will embrace it, after all, I was waiting for 8 years for this moment. Thank you Allah for answering my pray. You bless me in so many ways during my pregnancy journey. Can't wait to see my baby soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment