Thursday 16 November 2017

Smoking

I hate the smell of cigarette smoke. I really do. When I smell it, I will become so moody. It is so disgusting to sit amongst the smokers. My dad is a smoker too. Every time he smokes, I will become so stressful. After all, I am pregnant right now. I really hate to see him smoke in front of me. I will always spray the air fragance and perfume to his shirt everytime he finishes smoking to get rid the bad odour.

I am so grateful because my husband is not a smoker. I cannot imagine myself live with the smoker for the entire of my life.

What will you get when you smoke? Don't you know smoking is dangerous to your health and others too? Come on, you have the choices you can make to live a better life so why choose smoking?

Smoking is so bad. The smell of it can describe how horrible it is. Say NO to smoking.  At least respect other people surround you if you want to smoke in public. Go somewhere else and smoke there alone. Have some respect please.

No comments:

Post a Comment